Our implementation process
Project Discovery and Scoping
Goal: Understand in detail the needs of your organization in order to present a tailored solution that will meet the needs of today and for the future.
- Project Kickoff
- Detailed Solution Discovery
- Software Installation
- Tenant Configuration
Development & Q&A Testing
Goal: Build and extensively test a solution that achieves the needs and goals identified during the first step
- Process Validation
- Software and Solution Training
- QA Testing - NextLevel Led
- QA Testing - Client Led
- Revisions and Retesting
User Acceptance Testing
Goal: Work with you to perform a full, comprehensive test of the entire solution in UAT to make go-live a relative non-event. Then make it your production system for the long term.
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Finalized Project Design Document
End User Training, Go Live
Goal: Provide training to key staff to allow for a "Train The Trainer" environment to allow for client self sufficiency. Establish immediate available support to those trainers for a soft Go Live.
- Train Key Staff
- Make Support Readily Available for Go Live
Efficiency Process Tuning
Goal: Establish regular introspective process and efficiency reviews to insure operations are running optimally.
- Client Established Review Panel
- Regular Meeting to Review Findings with NextLevel
Ongoing Support and Review
Goal: Insure Software is current and new feature set is leveraged.
- Feature Set Review
- New Feature Adoption and Training